The eVX has a 550 kms range!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_MikeColnago

Reaction score
Dang, that 550-mile range is ridiculous! At this rate, we'll be scoffing at 1000-mile ranges in 10 years, right? What do you all think? Is the future of EVs going to be epic?

Dang, that 550-mile range is ridiculous! At this rate, we'll be scoffing at 1000-mile ranges in 10 years, right? What do you all think? Is the future of EVs going to be epic?
That's a bit of a long shot probably for an EV, but for a hybrid, that 1000-mile range is possible and we're already quite there. The future of EVs is bright and full of opportunities not only for business owners but for consumers as well. I might have an idea that they can debate on, it is about how they can achieve a 1000-mile range for an EV, this would be to improve on the battery capacity and efficiency and develop the current solar panel technology where the energy gathered from it in a short period or while driving will be enough to add more miles to its range. This would be a more plausible and doable idea within 10 years but its just my opinion, its up to them if they consider it.

So, I've been checking out this new Maruti Suzuki eVX and saw this forum. Let me tell you, I think it's a game-changer! That 60kWh battery pack is a beast, giving it a ridiculous range of 550 km on a single charge. No more range anxiety with this model! Maruti has really outdone themselves with this one. This is definitely the future of EVs. I can't wait to see what Maruti comes up with next!

Join the Suzuki eVX Community

Support, tutorials, and a friendly community

Back